Medical Services of America Home Health, a division of Medical Services of America, Inc., currently seeks full-time registered nurses for our home health and hospice patients in multiple locations.
- Provides services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill, in accordance with the plan of treatment signed by the physician, and makes the initial evaluation visit to the client.
- Regularly reevaluates the nursing needs of the client; initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions to the client’s plan of care.
- Initiates diagnostic, preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures as appropriate to the client’s care and safety.
- Observes, records and reports the client’s reaction to treatment and any change in the client’s condition.
- Teaches, supervises and counsels the client and family regarding home nursing procedures and other care needs as appropriate to the client’s condition.
Qualifications and Skills
- Completion of a nursing program from an accredited school or university required.
- Must be currently licensed as an RN in the state where the position is located.
- Minimum of one year nursing experience required.
- Home Health experience strongly preferred.
- Valid Driver's License required.
MSA offers competitive pay and excellent benefits:
- Generous paid time off
- Medical/Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance and other benefits (STD, LTD, Accident & Sickness, additional life insurance, etc)
- Company paid employee life insurance
- 401(k) retirement with a generous company match
- Opportunities for advancement
MSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer